One of the best bits of being a network is that we enable access to programming moments.
See the links on the left for our latest opportunities.
New Release Strategy
The BFI Film Audience Network commence a new scheme to support some of the best new films from across the globe.
Backed by the nine regional UK Film Hubs, over £100,000 will be invested with the support of BFI awarding funds through the National Lottery, to support six titles over the coming year.
What can Film Hub members and exhibitors expect from FAN supported films?
- A bigger marketing and press campaign, raising visibility and targeting specific audiences in every region of the UK.
- Access to regional preview screenings.
- A comprehensive marketing pack created by exhibitors for exhibitors, with top quality, tailored content to take the hard work out of reaching your audiences. It will include: web and social media assets; press templates; key national and regional partners and networks to tap into.
- Interesting and alternative shareable content for each of the titles.
- Every film is different so what's on offer for each film will vary, from events to film talent to Facebook advertising campaigns to educational resources - entirely free of charge for exhibitors.
"It's cinemas that can make a real difference by championing foreign films." Mark Cosgrove, Cinema Curator at Watershed in Bristol, explains why the New Release Strategy is so important on the Guardian Culture Professionals website.